Free Home Depot Kid's Workshop


SCS Dad and I recently took Sam to the free building workshop at The Home Depot.  I have fond memories of these little workshops from when I was young so I couldn't wait to share them with Sam. I have to admit the aprons have gotten cheaper but the projects have gotten more exciting since I was a kid. We got there exactly at 9 and waited in line for opening. With preregistration the staff prepared well and everyone seemed to have supplies and plenty of space to work. Sam built her Wizard of Oz bird house with much excitement! She couldn't wait to get home and show Grandpa her handy work! It was well worth the early morning wake up call! Now she gets excited to put on her apron and take trips to Home Depot with us! Win!



Helpful Links:
The Home Depot Kid's Workshop

SCS Fast Facts:
- Preregister on-line.
- Public restrooms with baby changing areas.
- Space for strollers.


Comments