Beaba Babycook Product Review



Product: Beaba Babycook
Purpose: Baby Food Maker

SCS Rating

Product Details:
Blender, Steamer, Defroster, and Reheater
BPA and PVC Free

Website: Beaba


This was one of the best products I got from my baby registry. Granted Sam didn't need it for the first 6 months of her life but when she did, I was so glad I had it! When Sam first started eating solids I would pick out the freshest vegetables, steam them right in the Beaba, then add some water and blend it into a perfect puree! It was so much easier then making 92874593 dishes just to produce 2 oz. of food. I knew I wanted to make her food as fresh as possible so the Beaba allowed me to do just that without the added dishes. When Sam got a little older and I knew what she liked to eat I could make the batches of food a little bigger and freeze the leftovers. I just love how this product allows me to experiment without loss. If she hates the new combination, I've only created one dish to wash and only tossed 3-4 oz of food! Now that Sam is getting older, almost a year old, and her tastes are maturing I tend to saute her food in a pan and then use the blender part of the Beaba. The only reason I couldn't give this product a 4 out of 4 rating is because the plastic blender compartment is cracking and I've only used it for 6 months. It hasn't completely cracked to the point where I can't use it so I still make all her food in there but I can see that it will only be a matter of time before it leaks. I'm really hoping the company comes out with a glass version soon! As for right now this is the easiest baby food maker on the market!

Here is a quick video of me making Sam's all time favorite meal! Thanks the the Beaba I was able to experiment until I got it just right!



Buy it in Korea: Click Here





Comments