Baby Proofing Outlets in Germany



Toting around Sam, with her new found mobility skills, I am left with the need to baby proof on the go and at home. I found two styles of German outlet covers. The one on the left is a cover that can be used with or without a plug. Simply place the prongs on the indented areas and turn. At the end of the turn the plug pops in and the socket can be used. The one on the left, can not be in place while using the socket. The worst part of it is, it's nearly impossible to get out when the socket needs to be used! They both run about the same price, 1 Euro for a bag of them. I would highly recommend going with the covers on the left. I found these particular ones at the one Euro store.






This video demonstrates my frustration at not being able to remove the larger covers from the outlets!


Comments